About Our Tickets
For all those new (& returning) customers here’s a quick summary of how buying tickets for Oceanfest works
|Ticket Type||Tier 2||Tier 3|
|Weekend Under 18||£47||TBA|
(2 Adults & 2 Under 18)
- All sales are final. No refunds, please do not ask as it is not comfortable for any of us. There are NO tickets for individual performances – you are buying a ticket to the festival not an individual act.
- All under 16s should be accompanied by a ticket holding parent or guardian over the age of 21
- If you are aged 16 or 17 you should purchase a CHILD (Under 18) ticket
- Anyone with a child (under 18) ticket will be refused access to bar areas and will be searched/observed differently as a minor. Under 18s may also be checked for alcohol consumption before your arrival or at any time whilst at the festival via alcoblow – a simple rapid response instrument that is used simply to determine whether or not a person has any alcohol in their system
- Each adult may only be responsible for a maximum of 4 children/under 18s
- GoldCoast offers children under 6 discounted entry, as part of a family, although they still must have a valid ticket, for £6 + booking fee. (A maximum of 2 per family)
- If you are aged between 18 – 23 years we strongly recommend you bring proof of age to guarantee entry to the festival
- Tickets do not include camping. Please see our Accommodation page for a list of local providers
- Click here for more information on Accessibility & Carers tickets.
- No re-entry to the arena after 6pm. There will be no re-admission after 6pm once the sporting events on the beach have finished for the day. This will only affect those leaving the arena and not people arriving for the first time.
How To Buy Your Tickets
Please encourage your friends and family to get in quick – Oceanfest is spectacular value for money, considering it is a 3 day festival with over 20 live acts.
Simply select the number of tickets required below, click ORDER NOW and proceed through to our ticketing partner
As an anti-counterfeit measure tickets are NOT sent out in the post. An eTicket will be sent to the email address you supply when buying your tickets. Simply print your eTicket and bring it with you to the event for redemption.