• If you purchase a ticket to one of our events, the information you provide us with will be used provide you access to, and allow us to meet our obligations to you relating to that event, and, where you have consented to, send you information regarding our other events which we feel may be of interest to you, and
• When you use our website, we use small pieces of text stored on your device called cookies to custom your experience and help provide you with a better service.
Your rights under these scenarios are shown in below in more detail.
• When you purchase a product from us (such as a ticket, or merchandise), we will collect your contact and billing information.
• When you purchase tickets to one of our events, we will receive your information from ticket agents used to sell the tickets. This includes your name, contact details and ticket purchase information, such as the number of tickets.
• When you use our website, we collect information such as the browser and device you’re using, your IP address, your location, the site you came from or what you did and didn’t use our site for.
• When you use a social media feature on our website, and you post to social media platforms, the social media site will provide us with some information about you.
• If you have accessibility requirements, we want to make sure you have the best experience when attending events. To do this, we need to collect details of your requirements (which may involve you providing information about your mental or physical health).
This section explains how we use your information and the legal basis on which we use it.
1. For the performance of our contract with you
We use your information when you enter into a contract with us (for example to buy merchandise or a ticket) so we can:
• process your order
• take payment, and
• provide you with customer support.
2. For our legitimate business interests
• To conduct market research and analysis which helps improve and customise our products and services.
• For our marketing purposes, unless your consent is required for such marketing (see section below).
• To send you booking confirmations, event information and customer service emails.
• To prevent or detect unlawful behaviour, to protect or enforce our legal rights or as otherwise permitted by law. Your information maybe used to prevent ticket touting, misuse of our intellectual property, fraud, or other crimes.
• To ensure the security of our and our Event Partners’ operations.
3. Where you’ve given consent
• To contact you with information or offers regarding our upcoming events, products or services – this may be via email or social media platforms. You can change your marketing preferences at any time, see “Your choices and rights” section below.
• To process your health data to meet your accessibility requirements, where specifically required and explicit consent is provided.
• Our third-party service providers (sometimes known as data processors) such as cloud computing providers who provide the IT infrastructure on which our products and systems are built
• Third parties who provide goods and services purchased by you (e.g. merchandise) so that they can process and fulfil your orders.
• Government agencies or other authorised bodies where permitted or required by law.
• Any successor to all or part of our business.
Where you have given us your consent, you can withdraw it by doing the following:
• To stop receiving our marketing you can change your preferences by clicking the unsubscribe link on any of the emails we send you or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do it for you.
You also have rights over how your personal information is used including:
• The right to object to our processing of your data.
• The right to request that your information is erased or restricted from further use.
• The right to request a copy of the information we hold about you.
• The right to correct, amend or update the information you have given us (where you have an account with us you can also do this by logging in and updating your information).
To exercise any of the above rights please email email@example.com with your request. Please note that whilst we will carefully assess every request we receive, your rights may differ according to your place of residence and we may not always have to comply. When this happens, we will explain why.
We have security measures in place to protect your information. The security measures we use will depend on the type of information collected.
We only keep your information for as long as required to provide you with the services you request, for the purposes outlined in this policy and for any legal purposes for which we are obliged to keep the information. We will securely delete your information when it is no longer required for these purposes, in line with our company policies.
If you have any questions about the above or our approach to privacy please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated: 24th May 2018