Please read the points raised below on how Oceanfest has addressed certain issues.
There are NO individual tickets for individual performances, you are purchasing a festival ticket.
- All sales are final. NO REFUNDS or transfers please do not ask as it is not comfortable for any of us.
- There will be no reissues for lost or stolen tickets.
- All under 16s should be accompanied by a ticket holding parent or guardian over the age of 21.
- Each adult may only be responsible for a MAX of 4 children.
- GoldCoast offers children under 6, discounted entry, as part of a family, although they still must have a valid ticket, for £10 + booking fee. (max 2 per family)
- If you are aged between 18 – 23 years we strongly recommend you bring proof of age to guarantee entry to the festival.
- As an anti-counterfeit measure tickets are NOT sent out in the post. An eTicket will be sent to the email address you supply when buying your tickets. Simply print this email and bring it with you to the event.
GoldCoast tickets are on sale online at www.goldcoastoceanfest.co.uk – Please encourage your friends and family to get in quick – Oceanfest is spectacular value for money, considering it is a 3 day festival with over 20 live acts.
WARNING – Prolonged exposure to loud noise may cause damage to your hearing.
BOX OFFICE AND ONLINE STORE
GoldCoast (UK) Limited (“GoldCoast”) is the owner and promoter of Events available on this web site. Purchase of paid bookings constitute acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein.
- All products and services are subject to availability.
- GoldCoast reserves the right to refuse to trade with individuals whose credentials cannot be verified, including those living in countries where credit/debit card fraud is known to be active. GoldCoast will use discretion in these matters and the resultant decision will be final.
- Customers should refer to GoldCoast web site www.goldcoastoceanfest.co.uk for full & most recent information on the Event prior to booking.
- On successful confirmation of order, the contracts of sale is made between GoldCoast and the Customer and shall be deemed to incorporate these terms and conditions.
- Goods and services, together with VAT, are invoiced at the price prevailing at time of order as applicable. GoldCoast reserves the right to modify the prices from time to time.
- Confirmed orders will be acknowledged with a Confirmation e-mail via the automated Paypal system or our ticketing partners.
- Payment processing is performed via PayPal or our ticketing partners.
- GoldCoast via Paypal or our ticketing partners currently accept the following Credit and Debit Cards: MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Switch and Delta.
- GoldCoast reserve the right to refuse to trade with any individual where fraudulent use of credit/debit cards is suspected as determined by GoldCoast, their Management, Employees or Agents acting on their behalf.
- GoldCoast reserve the right to refuse to transact with any Country or Countries where fraudulent use of credit/debit cards is considered by GoldCoast Management, Employees or Agents as excessive risk.
- Please ensure all card details are entered correctly on the order form as incorrect data will result in the credit/debit card being rejected for payment and can cause delays to the order fulfilment process.
- Payment is charged to the credit/debit card on confirmation of successful payment.
- Bookings can only be made in the name and address of the Card Holder; please ensure that the Invoice/Billing address is the same as the Card Holders.
- GoldCoast or its agents reserve the right to request additional identification or make any other reasonable request in respect of credit/debit card or address verification if deemed appropriate.
- The Customer must accept the Booking on delivery. Delivery is deemed to take place when the confirmation e-mail is sent whereupon the risks of loss or damage shall pass to the Customer.
- No physical tickets are dispatched.
- No refunds or exchanges of Booking.
- Booking confirmations lost, stolen, destroyed or invalidated will not be reissued and may deemed void.
- Bookings remain the property of GoldCoast.
- All ticketing enquiries must be made by e-mail to email@example.com. Please note that this email address is for booking enquiries only, any event information can be found at www.goldcoastoceanfest.co.uk.
- Cookies. When visiting or purchasing from GoldCoast Sites, ‘cookies’ may be left on Your PC. A cookie enables You to be able to track Your orders and supply other mutually helpful information. You can disable cookies from Your Browser Options but this may affect Your experiences on the web Site.
- The use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) is a protocol used on the Internet to encrypt data to ensure secure transmission. This functionality is denoted by a padlock symbol at the bottom of Your browser. All payment information is transferred via an SSL connection.
- GoldCoast shall under no circumstances be liable for any consequential or indirect damage or loss, however caused, including (but not restricted to) loss of profits, loss of goodwill, damage to trading relationships, and financial loss. GoldCoast’s liability in respect of all other losses shall be limited to the invoiced value of the relevant order.
- Every effort is taken to ensure that ticket information, text and images accurately portray the Event concerned. Slight variations may occur.
- If You chose to use the Site (including the purchase of products and services via third parties) we will not be liable for any loss of profit, income or business opportunity or any other direct or indirect loss which results from any failure or delay by GoldCoast.
- In no circumstances shall GoldCoast or any of our employees or Agents be liable for any loss or damaged suffered as a result of any use of the Site.
- All web Site graphical design, text and graphics are copyright GoldCoast directly or under licence. The selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other material on this web Site are copyright GoldCoast (UK) Limited. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- GoldCoast or entities to which GoldCoast has contracted with, own or are licensed to use all copyright, database rights or similar rights and information within the site.
- Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of this web Site for personal use where the sole purpose of placing an order with GoldCoast or companies under its management or operation or using this web Site as a shopping resource. All such replications must retain original copyright and proprietary notices.
- Any other use of materials on this web Site including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication without the prior written permission of GoldCoast is strictly prohibited.
- GoldCoast Oceanfest, and/or other GoldCoast services referenced on this web Site are either trademarks or registered trademarks of GoldCoast or its holding company, UK and/or other countries. Other product and company names mentioned on this web Site may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners and should be respected accordingly.
- No contract will subsist between You and GoldCoast for the sale by it to You of any ticket unless and until GoldCoast or our ticketing partners accepts your order by e-mail confirming that it has dispatched your product. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to You at the time GoldCoast or our ticketing partners sends the e-mail to You (whether or not You receive that e-mail). For the avoidance of doubt, any such contract will be deemed to have been concluded in the United Kingdom. Further, any such contract will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, and You and GoldCoast irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. GoldCoast reserve the right to use another court if elected.
- GoldCoast makes every effort to ensure that all prices and descriptions quoted on the Site are correct and accurate. However, the nature and speed of e-commerce data transfer and transaction processing makes it inevitable that mistakes will occasionally occur. In the case of a manifest error or omission, GoldCoast will be entitled to rescind the contract, not with standing that it has already accepted the Customer’s order, and GoldCoast’s liability in that event will be limited to the return of any money the Customer has paid in respect of that order.
- A ‘manifest error’, as the term is used in these Terms & Conditions means, in relation to an incorrect price, a price quoted in error by GoldCoast which is more than 10% less than the price that would have been quoted had the mistake not been made.
- The events, performers and the timings advertised are subject to change without notice or liability. This includes the non performance of any talent or show, athletic or musical beyond the control of the Promoter. The ticket purchaser indemnifies the Promoter from all losses or claims in this regard and shall not seek compensation from GoldCoast on the basis of non performance of any scheduled or advertised talent or individuals appearance.
- Photographic, video or audio reproduction of all artists and talent is prohibited. Anyone using professional photography equipment must register with the organisers at the General Enquiries office and complete a media accreditation form.
- Ticket Holders consent to their inclusion in any official photographic, visual and/or audio content for the promotion of the festival now and in the future.
No refunds will be made, or other claims met, solely because:
- you have been refused entry or evicted from The Venue or are unable or choose not to attend the Event
- parts or all of The Venue are temporarily unavailable for any reason
- advertised events or performances do not proceed
- cancellation due to communicable disease or threat or fear of communicable disease (whether actual or perceived)
- your ticket is lost or stolen
- the Event does not meet your expectations
You agree that you are only authorised to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than to review event and promotional information, for personal use, or to purchase tickets or merchandise for your personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorised by GoldCoast (UK) Ltd to do so.
If you violate the Terms & Conditions or Use of the Site conditions, GoldCoast (UK) Ltd may terminate your use of the Site, bar you from future use of the Site, cancel your ticket order, and/or take appropriate legal action against you.
Copyright and Trade Marks
The content and software on this Site is the property of GoldCoast (UK) Ltd and/or its suppliers and representatives and is protected by UK and international copyright laws.
You may make copies of any information reasonably required for your viewing of the site and may retain a single permanent copy for your personal reference. The information must not otherwise be used, copied, reproduced, published, stored in a retrieval system, altered, transmitted in any form or by any means in whole or in part (except where by law such use cannot be prohibited) without the written approval of GoldCoast (UK) Ltd.
The trademarks appearing on this site are primarily trademarks of GoldCoast (UK) Ltd and/or its suppliers. The trademarks displayed on this site are the rademarks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Site can be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of GoldCoast (UK) Ltd.
Links to other sites
The Site may automatically produce search results that reference or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. GoldCoast (UK) Ltd cannot guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or not offensive. GoldCoast (UK) Ltd does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor do we warrant that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer.
By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against GoldCoast (UK) Ltd for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate your claim and take any actions we deem appropriate in our sole discretion.
GoldCoast (UK) Ltd is not responsible for the privacy policies of any of other sites. We recommend you review the privacy policies of each site you visit.
Disclaimers, Indemnity & Limitation of Liability
GoldCoast (UK) Ltd does not promise that the Site will be error-free, uninterrupted, nor that it will provide specific results from use of the Site, search or link on it. The Site and its content are delivered on an ‘as-is’ and ‘as available’ basis. GoldCoast (UK) Ltd can not ensure that files you download from the Site will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features. GoldCoast (UK) Ltd disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including also any implied warranties or merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. GoldCoast (UK) Ltd will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Site, including without limitation, direct, indirection, incidental, and punitive and consequential damages.
GoldCoast (UK) Ltd disclaims any and all liability for acts , omissions and conduct of any third party users, GoldCoast (UK) Ltd users, advertisers and/or sponsors, in connection with the GoldCoast (UK) Ltd service or otherwise related to your use of the Site and/or the GoldCoast (UK) Ltd service.
GoldCoast (UK) Ltd is not responsible for the products, services, actions or failure to act of the Seller, any venue, performer, promoter or other third party in connection with or referenced on the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, you may report the misconduct of users and/or third party advertisers, service and/or product providers referenced on or included in the Site to GoldCoast (UK) Ltd at email@example.com . GoldCoast (UK) Ltd may investigate the claim and take appropriate action, in its sole discretion.
Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will GoldCoast (UK) Ltd be liable to you for any loss or corruption of data or any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits, goodwill or bargain or opportunity or loss of anticipated savings even if GoldCoast (UK) Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify GoldCoast (UK) Ltd, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, including also your use of the Site to provide a link to another site.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED AT LAW, GOLDCOAST IS PROVIDING THIS WEB SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, GoldCoast DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEB SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- No purchase necessary.
- Open to UK residents only, excluding the promoters and GoldCoast Oceanfest employees, their families and agents or anyone connected with the draw.
- One entry per e-mail address.
- Accommodation is not included
- An independent person will make the draw.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for lost of delayed entries due to internet or server problems.
- All entries will become the property of the Promoter. No entries can be returned or copied to the entrant.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s discretion.
- No entrant may win more than one prize.
- No cash alternative will be offered in whole or part will be offered for the prize tickets.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as a result of participation in or use of any prize. The Promoter does not recommend or guarantee the performance of any contractual or other obligations of any third parties associated with the prize and shall not be liable for any fraud committed by any third party.
- Entry into the draw implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entrants may be required to participate in such publicity as is required by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or cancel the promotion without notice at its discretion.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The personal details of entrants will be used solely for the distribution of prizes and in order to make winners’ names and cities available for public inspection and only for future permission marketing activities.
Our standard terms and conditions apply which are viewable above